Monday, July 17, 2006

Gotta get a groove

Sigh. I’m deep in the murky heart of political crap at work.

I’m trying to float above it and wrestle it out with my pillow at night: It’s just a job and every job has its ego trips. I don’t mind being their pawn towards gaining power, I don’t want power, but some days, like yesterday, it just gets to me that I have to keep taking the fall for other people’s fuck ups.

Still, work is only in its second month and always the first at least four to six months are awful as everyone readjusts to people’s rhythms.

But I’m going into Phase II Bulldoze to Make Friends: I have to find people that are not connected to work, that I can drink beer with and vent – Friend number two turned out to be a bit of a hermit.

I’m going in Stella, so hand me your groove…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home